Royal Lahaina Resort Fee
We pride ourselves on offering an array of amenities and services to ensure our guests have what they want and need from their travel experience.
Please note, that a daily resort fee of 40 USD plus tax will be added to the room rate effective January 3, 2022. This includes an array of amenities and activities for you to enjoy during your stay, including:
- Wellness Classes: Daily health and fitness classes from yoga to Zumba® and more.
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele.
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High-speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day.
- Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Alana Spa – Please note spa services must be reserved in advance at an additional charge
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities.
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
- Refillable Water Bottle Stations
Inclusions are subject to change and based on availability.