All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Once you confirm your credit card information and intention to book we will charge your credit card to reserve your reservation. For stays of one night we will charge the full price of the reservation. For all other lengths of stay a two-night deposit, plus tax, will be charged for all dates excluding the following time periods: January 3, 2022 – December 17, 2022 and January 4, 2023 – December 16, 2023. The full stay will be charged to your credit card for reservations arriving December 18, 2022 – January 3, 2023 and December 17, 2023 – January 2, 2024.
Please note that in cases where a NON-REFUNDABLE room rate is chosen the entire stay must be pre-paid at the time of booking. Once you confirm your reservation you agree that the entire accommodation amount will be immediately charged to your credit card and in the event of cancellation or shortened stay, full or partial refunds are not available.
Any remaining payments will be charged directly by the hotel at time of check-out.
Room rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD) per room, for two persons (a charge will be issued for each additional persons occupying the room). Room rates do not include individual resort fees, taxes, gratuities, parking charges, and other guest services and incidentals where applicable. All package deliveries received prior to check-in will be assessed handling fees. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange storage and for specific information regarding any additional charges.
For security reasons the Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows will not accept package deliveries for non-registered guests. Packages delivered for hotel guests prior to 24 hours of check-in will need approval from the hotel.
Please contact the Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows directly for all handling and storage fees at 800-477-6925 (International 805-214-5023).
The hotel reservation is confirmed when your credit card payment is processed. We will email you a confirmation of your reservation within 24 hours of submission. Normal check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Late check-out is subject to charge.
We will make every effort to fulfill your preference requests (this includes bedding preferences) however, they are not guaranteed as rooms are assigned at check-in.
Room rates do not include 4.166% Hawaii State General Excise Tax and 13.25% Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax (State TAT = 10.25% + Maui County TAT = 3%). Taxes will be added to the total charges at check-out. Taxes are subject to change without notice and any increases will be passed on to the guest.
If you book one of our car inclusive packages, you will pick up and return your car at either the Dollar Rent-A-Car or Alamo Rent-A-Car location at the Kahului Airport in Maui. Please contact our Reservations Department at 800-222-5642 if you are not sure which rental car company your car is reserved with. You can use your name to pick up the car or call us at 800-222-5642 to obtain the confirmation number (allow at least 3 days after making a reservation).
Cars are rented on a 24-hour basis. Rental cars need to be reserved in the name of the driver and the rental car company will require a valid credit card in the driver’s name to guarantee against additional charges. Minimum rental age is 21 on most vehicles. For drivers between the ages of 21 and 25 years an additional underage driver’s fee is due and payable to the rental car company at time of rental. The rental car company also assesses a fee for any additional drivers. This fee is payable directly to the rental car company at time of rental.
Hawaii law requires child restraint seats for all children under 4 years old and less than 40 pounds; these are available for rent from the rental car company. Other optional add-ons are also available for purchase directly from the car rental company at time of rental.
Voluntary Change Fee
Changes to hotel and/or car rental that result in additional monies owed are due and payable at time of change.
Cancellations After Purchase
Please note that in cases where a credit card refund is due, Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows will only refund the credit card with which the reservation was made. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Any cancellation of reservations after purchase will result in the below hotel and car rental cancellation penalties, unless you have purchased a non-refundable room rate. Please note that in cases where a NON-REFUNDABLE room rate is chosen the entire stay must be pre-paid at the time of booking. Once you confirm your reservation you agree that the entire accommodation amount will be immediately charged to your credit card and in the event of cancellation or shortened stay, full or partial refunds are not available.
Room cancellation must be made no less than three (3) days prior to arrival. Cancellation policy shall be based upon 12:01a.m., day of arrival. A charge equal to two (2) night’s room revenue, plus applicable taxes, shall be assessed for all late cancellation.
Holiday Cancellation Policy
For all stays with travel between December 17, 2023 and January 02, 2023 inclusive, room cancellation must be made no less than forty-five (45 days) prior to arrival. Cancellation policy shall be based upon 12:01a.m., day of arrival. A charge equal to the entire stay, plus applicable taxes, shall be assessed for all late cancellation.
No Shows will result in a penalty charge of two-nights of the total package price except during the Holiday season dates which will result in penalty charge of the total package price.
Cancellation policy is based upon 12:01 a.m.; day of arrival.
In case of illness or death of passenger, please call 800-477-6925 (International 805-214-5023)
Once travel commencement date is reached, the package is totally non-refundable. Partially used packages are non-refundable. Cancellation fees will be assessed and are non-refundable for any reason, including illness or any other emergencies. To contact Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows regarding questions, changes or cancellations, please call 808-661-3611 or email [email protected]
Hotel Policy/House Rules
100% Smoke Free – For safety and to assure that our facility is not exposed to items or actions that create an odor which is unhealthy and objectionable to our guests and staff, and that is difficult to remove from the air, carpet, walls, and furniture we do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing the liquid of nicotine, hookahs, incense, cooking, cigars, candle burning, the use or diffusing of patchouli oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products in our facility. A Designated Smoking Area is provided outside and away from the building.
Candle, Incense, Essential Oils – Candle, incense, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed, and the guest may be evicted with no refunds.
No Cooking, Cooking Appliances, Combustibles, or Fireworks – Except for the units with kitchens that the hotel provides, preparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliances is prohibited. A fee will be charged for cooking in a room, including, but not limited to hot plates, griddles, toaster ovens, water heaters, rice cookers, combustible, open flame, barbecue grill, burners, heating appliance, or any other item intended for cooking. Open fires, flames or cooking grills, either charcoal or gas, and fireworks are not allowed anywhere on hotel property.
Royal Lahaina welcomes up to 2 (two) pets, up to 75 pounds each. We ask that you review and sign our pet policy when you check-in, and a $100 non-refundable fee per pet will be charged (other fees may apply and be charged in the event of damage). While enjoying vacation with your furry best friend, please keep the following pet policies in mind:
- Pets are defined as non-service animals (dogs or cats)
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in any public area.
- Except for service animals (as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act) pets are not allowed in the lounge/restaurant. Emotional Support animals are also not permitted in the lounge/restaurant since they do not qualify as a service animal as defined under the ADA.
- Litter or waste associated with the pet must be properly removed and disposed of by the pet owner while on hotel premises.
- Pets may NOT be left unattended in guest rooms.
- If the pet is considered dangerous by reason of size or disposition, or is likely to frighten or harm other guests of the hotel, the hotel retains the right to exclude a pet from the premises.
- If hotel management receives more than 2 (two) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for your pet.
- The pet owner must notify the front desk and hang the “Pet-Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving the pet unattended in the guest room.
- The pet owner agrees to be responsible for the noise my pet creates and will ensure that the pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests.
- If provided, the owner will confine outdoor pet activity to the designated “pet relief area. ”
Royal Lahaina Resort Fee
We pride ourselves on offering an array of amenities and services to ensure our guests have what they want and need from their travel experience.
Please note, that a daily resort fee of 40 USD plus tax will be added to the room rate effective January 3, 2022. This includes an array of amenities and activities for you to enjoy during your stay, including:
- Wellness Classes: Daily health and fitness classes from yoga to Zumba® and more.
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele.
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High-speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day.
- Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Alana Spa – Please note spa services must be reserved in advance at an additional charge
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities.
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
- Refillable Water Bottle Stations
- Inclusions are subject to change and based on availability.
Reservation Call Center
Hours Of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8am to 7pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm PST