The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
The Myths of Maui oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet, complimentary cocktails and a beautiful celebration of music, drums and dance that culminates with an amazing Samoan fire knife finale that will dazzle your entire family.
Book now and enjoy a fabulous evening the whole family will enjoy including:
- Shell lei Aloha greeting
- Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaii, cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe inspiring fire knife finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers
- One FREE child under 12 per paying adult
Reservations are required as seating is pre-assigned.
- Guaranteed Premium Stage-Front Seating
- Priority Dinner Buffet Access
- FREE Tiki Mug & Unlimited Premium Drinks
- FREE Fresh Orchid Flower Lei
Click the Reserve Now button on the right or call 808-661-9119 to claim your exclusive web only bonuses and enjoy an unforgettable evening for the whole family.