The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
The Myths of Maui oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet, complimentary cocktails and a beautiful celebration of music, drums and dance that culminates with an amazing Samoan fire knife finale that will dazzle your entire family.
Book now and enjoy a fabulous evening the whole family will enjoy including:
- Shell lei Aloha greeting
- Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe inspiring fire knife finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers
Reservations are required as seating is pre-assigned.
- Guaranteed Premium Stage-Front Seating
- Priority Dinner Buffet Access
- FREE Tiki Mug & Unlimited Premium Drinks*
- FREE Lei*
- Adults (12 years old and up) $108
- Children (6 - 11 years old) $30
- Children 5 and under free*
Discounts, promotions and special offers are not valid with these prices
Click the Reserve Now button on the right or call 808-661-9119 to claim your exclusive web only bonuses and enjoy an unforgettable evening for the whole family.
*One free tiki mug and lei (Orchid Lei for our female guest, Kukui Nut Lei for our male guest) per paying adult admission. Does not apply to child rates or free children.